Assuming you've already downloaded the SipDroid source (not apk).

    http://code.google.com/p/sipdroid/source/checkout

In Eclipse,

    1. Select the File->Import menu item
    2. Expand the "General" group and select "Existing Projects into
Workspace"
    3. Click on the Next button
    4. Make sure the "Select root directory" checkbox is selected
    5. Click on the "Browse..." button, navigate to your SipDroid
project folder and select it

--
Jack Ha
Open Source Development Center

The views, opinions and statements in this email are those of
the author solely in their individual capacity, and do not
necessarily represent those of T-Mobile USA, Inc.