Hi,

I've just started android development and have come into a problem.
Before I explain, you can find the code I have at http://pastebin.com/m5ca71390

I have created a LocationListener class, as you can see, called
MyLocationListener. I have onLocationChanged in that class which grabs
the location change and creates a Toast notification and updates two
TextViews on the interface.

You can see the LocationManager variable where the
requestLocationUpdates method is called, referencing the
MyLocationListener object.

==The Problem==
Using DDMS, I change the location information. The first time I set
this I see the Toast notification and the TextView objects update,
showing the latitude and longitude.

But subsequence changes do not get recognised by the application, as
onLocationChanged is not called at all.

Does anyone have any good ideas? It would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Andrew Gee