Hi,

I'm trying to attach a text file I've created to an email with the
following code:
                                                Intent sendIntent = new
Intent(Intent.ACTION_SEND);

sendIntent.setType("text/plain");

sendIntent.putExtra(Intent.EXTRA_STREAM, "file://" + path);

sendIntent.putExtra(Intent.EXTRA_SUBJECT, "Subject");

startActivity(Intent.createChooser(sendIntent, "Title:"));
path is a string that points to a temporary file I've created.
I can read out of the file, so I know it exists and has the correct
data.

My problem is that when it shows the picker for an email client, if I
choose Gmail, Gmail crashes, and if I choose Email, it opens correctly
and sends an email with an attachment, but that attachment is a zero
byte file named noname.

Anyone have any good ideas?

Thanks in advance.