Hi thanks for your replies

  Actually if u want to create a new project from existing sources you
need the androidmanifest.xml,java src,i have the java src but i did't
have the .xml,how to create,there is an option in eclipse to create
new androidmanifest.xml file but its not working,it gives error like
this selected wizard cannot be started

regards
subram