setEnabled(false) works fine for CheckBox. What version of SDK are you
using? Can you post your code here?

--
Jack Ha
Open Source Development Center

The views, opinions and statements in this email are those of
the author solely in their individual capacity, and do not
necessarily represent those of T-Mobile USA, Inc.