Hi all!

I have a ListView (to be more exact I have a ListActivity) and the
list receives it's info from a remote source in a separate thread.
The list first just receive a list of integers and then I'd like to
send separate requests for the list items data that are visible.
So, I guess I have 2 questions:
1. How do I know what items are visible? Is it only the items that are
requested through the adapters getView?
2. Since it takes a little while from the moment an item gets visible
until it actually have it's visible data loaded: How do I tell the
List/Adapter to invalidate/redraw one item in the list?

Best regards