Hello

We have some problem to initialize the repo client.
I have downloaded the repo script and made it executable.
After running the Repo init, it repeatedly asks to enter the name and email
address.

Please let me know if I am missing to do something else before running repo
init.

Thanks in advance.
Chandru

Robosoft Technologies - Come home to Technology

Disclaimer: This email may contain confidential material. If you were not an
intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies. Emails to
and from our network may be logged and monitored. This email and its
attachments are scanned for virus by our scanners and are believed to be safe.
However, no warranty is given that this email is free of malicious content or
virus.