So I am new to the android problem and I have a few questions. I used
a book to learn the basics (and some advanced stuff) of android
development. So my appliactions work in emulator like I planed but the
question is what do I have to do if I want my application to work in
real world. Are there some methods that must/should be implemented in
every application? Do I have to save the state of the application
before user closes it...

Then there are questions about the package naming. In Java packages
are usualy named with company domains. I am a student and I don't have
any domains registered. So what should I chose for the package name?

And then there is the android market. Are there some specific
requirements if I want to sell application there? Do I have to live in
specific country? So what is the process if I want to sell my
application? Because I remeber that the iPhone process is quite
unfriendly.