From: android-beginners@googlegroups.com
[mailto:android-beginn...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Michael Leung
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 9:29 PM
To: android-beginners@googlegroups.com
Subject: [android-beginners] Re: Change an app

should you change the view? instead of changing to another activity

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 11:51 AM, tinyang <tiny...@earthlink.net> wrote:

I have an app I wrote for Android.  It has only one activity (one java file)
which is the only screen.  I would like to add a main menu screen which has
a button that can take the user to the already existing activity.  What is
the best way to do that?  Thanks.

--
:-)
P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

 <http://www.crossloop.com/Teenah>

--
Regards,
Michael Leung