Hi all
OK, some are going to roll their eyes at the naivety at this
post...gotta start somewhere!
I wish to get into developing apps for Android, but I’m not sure where
to start.
I have basic unix/linux skills and I’m wondering what I should study
next. I’ve no experience of Java so I’m guessing that should be it. If
so, what are the best book/resources on the subject? Or should I start
with C ?

I’m not underestimating the huge task ahead, I realise there’s a
massive learning curve, but dammit, I’m capable and up for it!
Thanks for reading.