Hello
Could someone please point me to a discussion of payment for service
in the Android environment. The application is medical, where the user
sends a picture to the service (a real human nurse) and gets an
opinion in return. The nurse needs to get some money out of the deal.

The whole thing is a bit casual so people can sign up send a pic and
make a payment and that's it. Or it could go on for months as the
patient gets better. The amount per transaction is about $20.00.
There are various models available. For example a person could buy a
"5-pack" or they could have free service for some reason or other. Or
they could receive an email telling them that the "opinion" is
available and they need to fork over the $$$. I suppose we could just
make and email an invoice. Anyone have experience of the payment rate
for these invoices?

Obviously I'm looking for the simplest most universal payment method.
Is this available in Google Market?
Thanks
John