Nathan wrote:
> The folder that should contain the sample code for the Android SDK
> does not exist for me.  I've downloaded the SDK two times and neither
> one contained it.

Bear in mind that starting with Android 1.5, the sample code is on a
per-platform basis. So, if you want the 1.5 code, the samples are in:

$SDK_ROOT/platforms/android-1.5/samples/

where $SDK_ROOT is whatever directory you installed the SDK to.

Unless they changed the 1.5r3 SDK since I downloaded it, the ZIP file
definitely contains the samples.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android Training in Germany, 18-22 January 2010: http://bignerdranch.com