I was wondering what needs to be done if you would like a picture taken by
your G1 phone to be geotagged?  I am designing an app that will allow you to
take a picture with the camera and geotag it.  Are there any code examples
one might recommend for taking a picture with your app (calling the camera
library?) and the geotagging the picture and put it as part of the EXIF
data?

Also, is there any good info on how to form your own EXIF data?  Thanks!

--
:-)
P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

 <http://www.crossloop.com/Teenah>