Hi All,

Everything was going great, then all of a sudden this morning, I am getting
this --

ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread$ActivityRecord) line:
2194
ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread$ActivityRecord) line:
2284
ActivityThread.access$1800(ActivityThread, ActivityThread$ActivityRecord)
line: 112
ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Message) line: 1692
ActivityThread$H(Handler).dispatchMessage(Message) line: 99
Looper.loop() line: 123
ActivityThread.main(String[]) line: 3948
Method.invokeNative(Object, Object[], Class, Class[], Class, int, boolean)
line: not available [native method]
Method.invoke(Object, Object...) line: 521
ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run() line: 782
ZygoteInit.main(String[]) line: 540
NativeStart.main(String[]) line: not available [native method]

I have not changed anything, and yesterday everything was working fine. I
set a breakpoint at the first line in my "main" and it never hits it.

Any ideas?

-phil