Hi Jack,

posting my reply again... dunno where my previous post went.

I have the complete code now but the app force closes on my emulator.
Is it because the emulator doesn't support WiFi apps? and force closes
when it tries to scan for networks? I thought the emulator would just
get stuck at the Starting Scan phase but wouldn't crash... correct?

Abhi