I have the solution of problem related to android emulator problem.
"I'm trying to get the HelloAndroid app up and running. I can run the
emulator from the command line just fine, but there seems to be an
issue from running it within eclipse when i'm ready to launch my app.
I tried searching for some of these terms and found no luck, anybody
else with this issue or some advice? "

The solution is go to "Run Dialogue Box" then "Target" and check the
"Emulator" as "Manual" and every

when you run the Application the new Emulator will Launched. the
Problem will Solve