Hello!

I've been looking around for some info about android for any phone,
other the T-mobile and HTC developer platform.

I have a linux based phone, the yujua Inid, sold in spain as Funker
f901 and in Thayland (Where I got it) as i-mobile 904.

IT has an Intel PXA270 processor at 400mhz, 64mb RAM and 128mb Flash
NAND ram, touchscreen, 2mpx autofocus camera with light. It seems to
cope ok with minimum requirements for android phone.

The process to get its nand flash rewritten is suspiciously similar to
that of HTC android enabled phones.

I got to press and hold a button in the cel, plug it in the usb port,
and it is recognized as a serial port. I have an utility on the PC
that allows me to load different libraries and files, and they get
into the phone, in order to get it actualized.  The utility reads
either a large .bin file (which as I coud see, is comprised of the
different libraries and files, all packed inside) or each file
separately.

Mi linux and phone development knowledge is close tu null. So please
excuse me if I am just writing obvious things.

The individual files that this "phone upgrading thingy" loads and
burns into the phone need to be loaded under the following titles:

Kernel, root FS, Program FS, User Data FS,  User Local, Tat, Grps2121,
patch, SysParm_Ind, SysParm_Dep.

OR else I just select a huge BIN file wich seems to have inside 7
files packed in it, that get stuffed (it takes 30 minutes) into the
phone.

Can anyone tell me if they recognize any useful information from
this ? Is there a way I can install android on this phone ? What kind
of info is needed (I can search!) ... anyone is willing to help
me ? :)  Is this the correct group ?

Regards,

Enrique.