Neilz wrote:
> Hi again. Can I assume that...
>
> 1) When I'm testing apps with the emulator, the database will always
> need to be created from scratch?

Only if you uninstall the old one. If you install over top of the
existing one (e.g., adb install -r), your databases will be left intact.

> 2) On a real world device, once the database gets created it will
> automatically be stored in the memory of the device?

That depends on where you create it. By default, it will be created in a
private databases/ directory associated with your application, in the
on-board flash of the device.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Need Android talent? Ask on HADO! http://wiki.andmob.org/hado