Hi, I am new to Android. Now I am trying to create a rectangle with
four edges of different color as my GriewView's selector. Here is my
codes. But I what I get is a rectangle with four edges in same color.
Anyone can help?

                Path mPath = new Path();

                ShapeDrawable mSelector = new ShapeDrawable(new PathShape(mPath,
100,100));
                Paint mPaint = mSelector.getPaint();

                mPaint.setColor(0xFFFF0000);
                mPaint.setStyle(Paint.Style.STROKE);