Roman,

For most applications, my code works and will actually switch
applications.  I have tested it on both 3rd party apps and built-in
ones.  For example, it will switch to Maps, Browser, Camera, and
Home.  I should have mentioned that in my original post.

However, if I try to switch to Calendar, or any app that has started
another activity, I get a crash.

I have the following permissions defined in my Manifest:
- GET_TASKS
- REORDER_TASKS
- SET_PROCESS_FOREGROUND

I do not know how to get the logcat trace of the crash, but will
gladly post it if you can tell me how to get it.

However, I have run it in the debugger.  The crash always happens when
I step into m_context.startActivity(intent).  In Eclipse I a new tab
labeled "ViewRoot.handleMessage(Message) line:1583" opens up when it
crashes.  Inside the tab is a line in red that reads "Source not
found" and a button labeled "Edit Source Lookup Path..."

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Justin