I want to create bitmap from ImageView.

Will you guide me.
Now i am creating bitmap for Images from res/drawable by using

Bitmap mBitmap = BitmapFactory.decodeResource(getResources(),
R.drawable.pic1);
then I am getting color array for this bitmap by using
Hi ,

mBitmap.getPixels(pix, 0, picw, 0, 0, picw, pich);

Presently I am creating bitmap of images only from res/drawable, I
want to creat bitmap for any image

e.g I have Image in ImageView object (picked from media provider or
captured from camera)

So how should get bitmap for this image, will you guide me, I am not
getting any function from BitmapFactory.
   My aim is get color array for any image, I am referring this
http://www.developer.com/java/j2me/article.php/10934_3748281_3
(download this project from this page Under reference heading) Its
tutorial on Image.

My main Goal is to just color array of any image
(mBitmap.getPixels(pix, 0, picw, 0, 0, picw, pich); here pix is color
array)

Thank you