Greetings all,

I've googled this topic and found some people with the exact same
issue.  It seems that Android is a bit too aggressive with
amalgamation of pictures, media, etc and dumps everything it finds
into the "gallery" folder.  Which I guess is kinda reasonable from a
process point of view, but it's absolutely unusable in a practical
situation.  Example, open the mail client and Add Attachment.  It
takes you to the gallery.  If you want to add a picture, you
potentially have to scroll through icons, videos, music, album art..
everything, until you find the particular jpg you would like to add.

Android seems to have different types of folder for some type of
management within the gallery, but you cannot define a more granular
selection.  You have to go to the main "gallery" folder, and that is
unwieldy.

Anyone out there have a solution to this?