I see that you have changed the location of the user folders (in S:
instead of C:)

When the user location is not the default one, we have seen some cases
where windows reports the location of the user folder differently
depending on which API you use (the command line tool and Eclipse use
a Java API, while the emulator use a windows C++ API).

You can override the behavior of both by declaring an environment
variable called ANDROID_SDK_HOME
Make it point to your HOME folder (S:\Documents and Settings\Phoenix\
in this case) and both the emulator and the java based tools will read
and write into the same folder.

Xav

--
Xavier Ducrohet