When you uninstall don't use the name of your apk file. You have to
specify the package name of your application.

For example if you have an application called test.apk the package
name of the app might be ownpackage.test.com then uninstall the app
with

adb uninstall ownpackage.test.com

--
Roman Baumgaertner