Hi All,

I am having some trouble with multiple instances of the same class
file being compiled to my android package by ADT.  I have been unable
to find multiple references in my eclipse view, so I thought I would
try to use dx to do this in a more manual fashion.  To my surprise,
there is no executable or script for dx or aapt in the tools directory
of my android install.  Further, there are tools not described in the
documentation (e.g. apkbuilder.bat) in my tools directory.

I have double checked the file (android-sdk-windows-1.5_r3.zip) on the
website and checked the md5 sum.  Everything looks good, so what am I
missing?  Have I downloaded the wrong bundle thinking I was getting
the SDK but actually something else?  Are things named differently on
my platform (windows XP 32 bit) and I just didn't read the correct
docs?  How does Eclipse ADT function, since my understanding is it
depends on finding dx somewhere on the system?

Does anyone else see this or have any ideas?

Best Regards,
Winfred