anantha.jav...@wipro.com wrote:
> I downloaded the AlarmClock app program from source.android.com. I would
> like to know how I can open this in Eclipse IDE on a Windows
> environment.

You cannot modify firmware applications like AlarmClock as independent
SDK applications. They rely on internal APIs not available in the SDK.

You can download the whole firmware and there are ways to get all of its
code available in Eclipse, though I am not familiar with the specifics.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android App Developer Training: http://commonsware.com/training.html