Hi all,

I am trying to create a ListView and ServerSocket, and display the IP
of each incoming connection on the ListView.

But I find out that create a ServerSocket and invoke the .accept()
method will block, and make the UI unresponsive, if I create the
socket in the same thread of the View.

So I created a new Class which implements the Runnable interface, and
create a ServerSocket there.

What is the best way now, to pass information (IP or client socket
object) between the two thread?

(so that I could update the ListView in thread one when new incoming
socket is accepted)

Thank you.