Did you try hitting the backbutton on the emulator ( that would remove
virtual keyboard) and see if EditBox B gets updated or not ? I think
it should.

If not, please past your code here, so folks can take a look at it.

Thanks,
Balwinder Kaur
Open Source Development Center
·T· · ·Mobile· stick together

The views, opinions and statements in this email are those of the
author solely in their individual capacity, and do not necessarily
represent those of T-Mobile USA, Inc.