Hi guys,
I am developing a music application where there will be almost 30 to
35 lists .
Example ..
A list on page one say albums , artists  etc etc
Then if you select one list item say Albums , you go on a new page
with Album list, when u click on one album listitem , u enter song
list.. that way .
each list item has an image associated with it . And the text for the
listitem may be 2 lines per item. And the text should be scrollable.
(Like Marquee)
Now my idea is to create a generic list which is common to all the
listview screens.
At runtime i should be able to pass the contents of each list to this
generic class.
What approach should i take? Can a XML layout solve this purpose..
Please give me some guidelines. Reuse is my main aim.. And for each
listitem i should be able to handle click listeners..
Please give me some guidelines.
Thanks in advance,
Alok.