I'm having trouble getting the HelloMapView to work.  I have the Maps
API key that I got from, submitting the androiddebugkey, in the
main.xml but my HelloMapView comes up in the emulator with empty
tiles, no map.  The GoogleMaps app works on the emulator but my app
doesn't work.  What am I missing?

Here's my manifest
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
      package="com.example"
      android:versionCode="1"
      android:versionName="1.0">
    <application android:icon="@drawable/icon" android:label="@string/
app_name">
        <uses-library android:name="com.google.android.maps" />
        <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET" />
        <activity android:name=".HelloMapView"
                  android:label="@string/app_name">
            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
                <category
android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
            </intent-filter>
        </activity>

    </application>
    <uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="4" />

</manifest>

My main.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<RelativeLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/
android"
    android:id="@+id/mainlayout"
    android:orientation="vertical"
    android:layout_width="fill_parent"
    android:layout_height="fill_parent" >

    <com.google.android.maps.MapView
        android:id="@+id/mapview"
        android:layout_width="fill_parent"
        android:layout_height="fill_parent"
        android:clickable="true"
        android:apiKey="<my-key-is-here>"
    />
</RelativeLayout>

Here's my HelloMapView class:

package com.example;

import com.google.android.maps.MapActivity;
import com.google.android.maps.MapView;

import android.app.Activity;
import android.os.Bundle;
import android.widget.LinearLayout;
import android.widget.RelativeLayout;
import android.widget.ZoomControls;

public class HelloMapView extends MapActivity {

    @Override
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        setContentView(R.layout.main);

    }