How can we detect wind speed from a weather web service. Can you
suggest some good sites?

Also i have been informed that one is restricted by the United States
Golf Association and the Royal and Ancient Golf Association (the
ruling bodies of golf in the US and Europe) for using any device to
check atmospheric conditions as it is against the rules.Please check:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvIE5c3zE5fjluY9rd28i5vsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090928235536AAVOKmx

Wonder if we can incorporate this feature in the app?Would it be
legal?

Also let me know how do you find TeeDroid:
http://www.teedroid.com/

Looking for valuable comments suggestions.Thank you
Maxood