Hi, Alexander,

Thank you. I have not describe the question clearly.

I want change the channel by pressing button. But press button once and the
callback is called once. The channel only one channel up. But I want to
change more channels. So I press the button and hold it. The callback will
call a function change_channel(1). This function will increase the channel
for every 0.2s. When user release the button the button state is changed
again so the callback will kill the change_channel(0) and stop the channel
change.

I found OnFocusChangeListener did not work for pressing and hold of button.
It only works when cursor moving by direction key.

Shude