I want to perform Screen transitons of 2 differnt Applications like from the
Menu Screen to Media Player or camera Apllication.
as per my understanding views under 1 activity we are able to Perform
Trasformations & transitions(From the Settings to Display Setting Screen).
But Differnt Views belonging to different activites & applications we are
unable to perform the Transitions(like Main Menu to Camera )

Thanks
Surya

--
subrhmanaym