Hi

Basically I'm trying to either run two emulators or having an emulator
running and having my android phone connected to the computer at the
same time. I have created a game and all i really want is for the game
screen to update on the other device. Eg if I move my sprite on one
emulator the others view is updated. I was hoping to do this without
the need of a server or using 3G or WIFI. Would anyone be able to tell
me if this is at all possible? I've looked about for quite a while and
cant find any examples of this at all. If its not possible it would be
good if you could give me some suggestions about a way to go about
this task.

Cheers.