Hello All,

I am writing an application to scan a bar code.
As a small module of it I am trying to decode the bar code form the image
file stored as resource. (R.raw.bc02) where bc02.jpg is my bar code image
file.

I am using http://code.google.com/p/zxing/wiki/DeveloperNotes to write a
program for decoding.
I am stuck up at following step: i.e. reading the image as bufferedImage

BufferedImage myImage = ...;
MonochromeBitmapSource source = new
BufferedImageMonochromeBitmapSource(myImage);

I have written following code to read the image which works fine
InputStream is=
this.getApplicationContext().getResources().openRawResource(R.raw.bc02);
The run time object is of class
"android.content.res.AssetManager$AssetInputStream"

Can any help me in reading the file and decoding? Please let me know if I am
doing correct or not.

Thank you,
Abhishek