Hi,

In my last update, I can't change the screen brightness anymore. I
have not changed the code snippet where the brightness is set. Can it
be caused by Donut?

Here's my code, placed in the onResume() method:

if (alwaysBacklight) {
                        WindowManager.LayoutParams lp =
getWindow().getAttributes();
                        final PowerManager pm = (PowerManager) getSystemService
(Context.POWER_SERVICE);
                        this.mWakeLock = pm.newWakeLock(
                                        PowerManager.SCREEN_BRIGHT_WAKE_LOCK

PowerManager.ACQUIRE_CAUSES_WAKEUP, "clockTag");
                        this.mWakeLock.acquire();
                        int value = screenBrightness;
                        if (value < 5)
                                value = 5;
                        lp.screenBrightness = (float) value / 100;
                        getWindow().setAttributes(lp);
                        getWindow().setFlags
(android.view.WindowManager.LayoutParams.FLAG_KEEP_SCREEN_ON, 0);
                }