....or is it the classic OO Parking lot design problem that needs to
be done in Android :) ?

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/764933/amazon-interview-question-design-an-oo-parking-lot

You will find plenty of solutions online if you search for it. If
there is help you need with Android, please feel free to post specific
questions about it.

Balwinder Kaur
Mobile.Software.Development
·T· · ·Mobile· stick together

The views, opinions and statements in this email are those of the
author solely in their individual capacity, and do not necessarily
represent those of T-Mobile USA, Inc.