*

public* *class* SmsReceiver *extends* BroadcastReceiver

{

//..........................

@Override

*public* *void* onReceive(//...................,...........)

{

//................................

Intent i = *new* Intent(contx, NoteEdit.*class*);

i.putExtra(NotesDbAdapter.*KEY_ROWID*, id);

i.putExtra(NotesDbAdapter.*KEY_TITLE*, c.getString(

c.getColumnIndexOrThrow(NotesDbAdapter.*KEY_TITLE*)));

i.putExtra(NotesDbAdapter.*KEY_BODY*, c.getString(

c.*getColumnIndexOrThrow*(NotesDbAdapter.*KEY_BODY*)));

startActivity(i);

}

//....................................

}

*

public* *class* NoteEdit *extends* Activity

{

Bundle extras = getIntent().getExtras();

*if* (extras != *null*) {

String title = extras.getString(NotesDbAdapter.*KEY_TITLE*);

String body = extras.getString(NotesDbAdapter.*KEY_BODY*);

mRowId = extras.getLong(NotesDbAdapter.*KEY_ROWID*);

}

is this ok with you?