i got it right. I used this method and camera app executes.

Intent intent = new Intent();
intent.setClassName(packageName, className);

really thankful to u justin. Now next hurdle is that i want to run my
decode function on the snap taken but after taking snap it remains in
the camera app. so can i just break this app once the image is taken
and how? so that i can then execute my function.