A "cannot be resolved" error for those classes usually means you have
the wrong build target set for the project. Right-click on the project
in Eclipse, choose the Properties option, then the Android option from
the list on the left of the Properties dialog, then make sure the
checked build target says "Google APIs". The "Android 1.x" build
targets will not work.

You can see instructions about using the Maps API on Android here:
http://code.google.com/android/add-ons/google-apis/maps-overview.html

Watch out searching for the term GWT. In my experience that refers to
Google Web Toolkit, which has nothing to do with Android.