feels good to see your reply. Its just an assignment for me. yes i am
stuck with part 1. In the start i tried a lot with camera stuff and
searched for source codes to display camera preview and take snap. I
was successful with getting camera preview but either the image was
not saved or the image taken was of very small size like thumbnail. so
then i thought about using the built-in camera app. Then after few
days of research i able to call the camera app as i click a button in
my custom app. but now the issue is after taking snap i want to run my
decode function.But i dont know how to exit the camera preview and
call my decode() function:S

so its here i am stuck with. I have posted it and i'll post it again.
it wud be great if you could help me.

Regards,
wahib