You do not download the android sdk to your phone, you download it to your computer and use it for development. Your phone should have android installed though.

Alan Cassar, Software Developer | Tel: +356 21334457 | Fax: +356 21 334156

Alan Cassar, Software Engineer | Tel: +356 21334457 | Fax: +356 21 334156
ricston Ltd., Northfields Suite 4, Independence Avenue, Mosta MST9026 - MALTA

email:  alan.cas...@ricston.com | web:ricston.com

Disclaimer - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged or copyright information. You must not present this message to another party without first gaining permission from the sender. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify us. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system. We do not guarantee that this material is free from viruses or any other defects although due care has been taken to minimise the risk. Any views stated in this communication are those of the actual sender and not necessarily those of Ricston Ltd. or its subsidiaries.

knightsarm...@gmail.com wrote:
i am in need of help. i am trying to download android1.5 or 1.6 to my
phone, but i cant access it through my phone. do i need to download it
to my computer then to my phone? if so how do i do that?