Hi,

I get a small problem here.

I have a simple App, with two layout (main.xml and credits.xml).

With the onclick on the btnCredits button, I switch from main.xml to
credit.xml with this code :

        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        setContentView(R.layout.main);
        final Button btnCredit = (Button) findViewById
(R.id.BtnCredits);
        btnCredit.setOnClickListener(new View.OnClickListener() {
            public void onClick(View v) {
                setContentView(R.layout.credit);
            }
        });
    }

I've tried to add the onclick for the back button from the credit
layout with this :

        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        setContentView(R.layout.main);
        final Button btnCredit = (Button) findViewById
(R.id.BtnCredits);
        btnCredit.setOnClickListener(new View.OnClickListener() {
            public void onClick(View v) {
                setContentView(R.layout.credit);
            }
        });
        final Button btnBack = (Button) findViewById(R.id.BtnBack);
        btnBack.setOnClickListener(new View.OnClickListener() {
            public void onClick(View v) {
                setContentView(R.layout.main);
            }
        });

    }

It crash pretty well.
And I must tell, I'm kinda relieved that it's not the right thing to
do (put all in a single activity).

I've searched the web for a little, and I found "Intent" and
startActivity() method.
Is this the right thing to do ? Someone could paste there something
more simple than the notepad sample (an adaptation for my app would be
fine), juste two screen, switching from on to another and back ?

Or maybe I'm totally wrong, and it's NOT AT ALL what must be done ?

Thanks, and excuse my poor english ;)

Sylvain.