Hi all, I have a great idea for an app for android market and its
really simple, basically just a copy of a map i created on google maps/
my map, I have never programmed or developed anything and cant even
get sdk installed properly on my computer let alone learn how to use
it.  So my question is, in a complete dummy guide can someone help me
install and get this app out (i think people will like it) or maybe
work with me if i send a copy or link of my map etc. Please please
help. Thanks in advance.