Earlier this week my partner and I launched AdShare Mobile. The
service allows Android developers to share ads between each other in
order to promote each others applications. For every click you get
another app, you will get a click back to yours.

We are looking for a few daring developers to give it a whirl and send
us any feedback. If you are interested, register on the site www.apptoolkit.com.
Once registered you can start adding your apps by going to the AdShare
page and clicking Add New App. Once you add your app, download the SDK
to implement AdShare in your app.

Please let us know your thoughts. Thanks.