Hi all,

I have a little trouble when I tried to install Android component in
Eclipse 3.5.1

The following are my settings:
1. Ubuntu Linux 7.04 on VMWare.
2. Eclipse 3.5.1 Galileo was successfully installed.
3. Android SDK starter package was successfully installed.
4. ADT was successfully installed via Eclipse.
5.  Android SDK PATH was successfully set in environment.
6. UnZip 5.52 of 28 February 2005, by Ubuntu.
7. java version "1.5.0_11"
    Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_11-
b03)
    Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_11-b03, mixed mode,
sharing)

However, when I tried to add Android component using the Android SDK
and AVD Manager plug-in in Eclipse, I got the following error
messages:

Android SDK and AVD Manager
Done. Nothing was installed.

Downloading SDK Platform Android 2.0, API 5, revision 1
Installing SDK Platform Android 2.0, API 5, revision 1
Unzip failed: java.io.IOException: Too many open files

Basically, the package has been successfully downloaded from the
server website. But when the Android SDK manager was trying to
uncompress the package some java I/O error happened.

Any clue?

Thanks.

Marvin