Thanks Sean,

As soon as my emulator loads, it starts inserting "=" sign in edit text it
finds.

For instance, I have a google search bar in my home screen of emulator/AVD,
it automatically inserts "=" sign and keeps on doing it.

Then after that my application loads and if any activity with an edit text
is started it does the same thing. I have no clue what is going on.

Nat.

--
Natwar Maheshwari
Illinois State University