I have this code to setup a progress bar for my webview.
I get an error on runtime on the first marked line. What is wrong?

getWindow().requestFeature(Window.FEATURE_PROGRESS); // hangs out on this
line

        final Activity activity = this;
        webview.setWebChromeClient(new WebChromeClient() {
          public void onProgressChanged(WebView view, int progress) {
            // Activities and WebViews measure progress with different
scales.
            // The progress meter will automatically disappear when we reach
100%
            activity.setProgress(progress * 1000);
          }
        });

1. What I am doing wrong?
2. the Debugger doesn't pick up the line, it was a pain to detect the line,
what is missing from Eclipse? I get source path not found error.

Marton