Hi guys,

I am trying to develop and AnalogClock widget on the home screen that
changes depending on the time of day. I am finding problems getting to
the right code to make it happen, and will hope to seek you help and
advise here.

1) Getting the dial resource in AnalogClock to change in code
I have been trying to get the AnalogClock in my widget XML file to
change based on the system time. However, I realized that
AppWidgetProvider do not support findViewbyID and i was trying to
figure out how to make use of remoteviews to change the AnalogClock
image. Any experts can enlighten me on this issue? Now I am
implementing another method, but it is very ugly.

2) Getting onUpdate to work in appwidgetprovider
I am trying to get the onUpdate to work and change the views on set
time, say at the start of every passing hour, at time zone change, at
time change etc. Anyone know how i can get started to make onUpdate
work for that purpose?

My code is below. Thanks guys. hope to learn from all of you.
http://pastebin.com/d2f7c4200

Cheers
Zee