When you add the configuration of your new Wifi network using the API
addNetwork, did you make sure that this API is executed successfully?

You also mentioned that you disable your previous connection. Make
sure that you receive a connection state change event (for
disconnecting) before you enable your new Wifi connection.

--
Roman Baumgaertner
Sr. SW Engineer-OSDC